Figure out the marker pattern?

1. OK so I've been playing this game and after reading somewhere that I can't find anymore, and testing it out a lot, and forgetting it after not playing the game for so long, and comming back and testing it out again, I kind of got to this pattern, could be wrong because I might have forgotten it or I just got it right. It's about selecting a random marker and then figuring out where the pink slip will be based on what you got. In this case, 1 is 'after' 3 and 3 is 'before' 1.
    The order seems to be like this:
    Pink Slip --- Cash/Jail --- Impound Strike
    So whenever you get cash, if you choose the marker before it you'll get the pink slip.
    Could someone confirm me on this?

User Info: OTM_abc

OTM_abc - 7 years ago
    Sorry i ment right my bad

User Info: Eddyluvsjesus

Eddyluvsjesus - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Bubble burst- I've tried that, and it hasn't worked for me.

User Info: BKGlover

BKGlover - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It might be random since I skipped over a couple of cars to get the junkman parts, but I think that if the pink slip is "1", the next time it'll be "2", and so on. But still, I'm not sure.

User Info: ike730

ike730 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well if you need help with that, look at the cheats on www.supercheats.com because they have a whole list of the blacklist members and the markers and they tell you which marker has the pinkslip.

Uhhh......that's all I got.

User Info: patfarm65

patfarm65 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I went to supercheats.com and the pattern they had didnt work so i think it is random but if u pick a 2 markers and dont get the car, rerace and pick the same 2 markers because it wont be the same marker as the last one. At least that is wat i did for ming.

User Info: shadow_ninja122

shadow_ninja122 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Well for me I just pick 1 really but most times it will be the third one because you get 6 choices 3 of them are cash pink slip and get out of jail other three are unique parts so its always gonaa be in the first three i got mings 1 by choosin the third in all. i say it is most likley the pink slip will be the 3rd or 2nd on out of em all.

User Info: humaidyousaf

humaidyousaf - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. as for me... I did tried my theory and it work somehow...
    It's like this... the pink slip is more like a sequence..
    I.E, I got pinkslip of BL #15 and the marker located at left,
    after that, when defeated BL#14 the marker is at middle
    and defeated BL#13, the marker is at right.
    Once the marker is on the right, it will go back to the first which is the left.
    in such as BL#12 pinkslip would be right again.
    It works for me everytime though.

User Info: HiHoFai

HiHoFai - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. There is no theory. Its all random.

User Info: NoBuIIet

NoBuIIet - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Keep on guessing,if you do not like what you get,restart the console and do it all over again.

User Info: Minolta1989

Minolta1989 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I went throgh most of the game and found out that all of them so far are in the middle then the second most important are on the left then the least important are on the left good look hope this helps

User Info: Eddyluvsjesus

Eddyluvsjesus - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. It's not true.I try it, but i can't get baron'S porsche!

User Info: timur01121999

timur01121999 - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. The patterns random, although i got through the game and got all the blacklist cars apart form nuber 8's mustang, if this helps, turn off auto save and when you go up against one of the blacklist members select the bonus markers on the left or in the middle, if you don;t get that reload your profile and the try middle and right, keep doing until you get the blacklist cars, tell me if this helps

User Info: th3mo5twant3d

th3mo5twant3d - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Pretty sure it's random. But the luckiest markers in my opinion are first and middle marker.

User Info: iKingzor

iKingzor - 5 years ago 0 1
  13. Totally random. The only foolproof way of getting the pinkslips is the following:
    1. Turn Autosave off. Autosave is the biggest enemy for getting the pinkslips.
    2. Save manually before challenging any and all blacklist rivals.
    3. After winning the races, select your markers. Keep loading your game and repeating races and markers until you get the pinkslip.

Anf that's it. Good luck!

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie - 2 years ago 0 1
  14. Anyone who said, its random please ignore because it is BS and it is not random, I am playing NFS:MW now and I am going off this site with what Marker the pink slips are under and so far I had all the pink slips from Blacklist #15 - #12 at the time of me posting this

Here's the List:

Blacklist 15: 3rd marker
    Blacklist 14: 2nd marker
    Blacklist 13: 3rd marker
    Blacklist 12: 1st marker
    Blacklist 11: 2nd marker
    Blacklist 10: 2nd marker
    Blacklist 09: 1st marker
    Blacklist 08: 3rd marker
    Blacklist 07: 3rd marker
    Blacklist 06: 1st marker
    Blacklist 05: 2nd marker
    Blacklist 04: 2nd marker
    Blacklist 03: 3rd marker
    Blacklist 02: 2nd marker

Link: www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=117226&titleID=10756 (works with PS2 as well)

User Info: Arkral

Arkral - 11 months ago 0 0