Where can i find my bonus cars in the game need for speed most wanted?

1. I have been looking for a place were they keep ur bonus cars but i for some reason cant find it can any of u help me?

User Info: DaddysBoy1108

DaddysBoy1108 - 7 years ago
    More info please....

User Info: uyatheanonymous

uyatheanonymous - 7 years ago

1. You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PS:any other questions about this game make sure you get my opinion,

PEACE OUT

User Info: awsomegamer101

awsomegamer101 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. My idea is u cant use bonus cars in career mode. i saw a bonus car i unlocked in my cars in main menu. and i used it in custom race. but u cant for career mode.

User Info: gater228

gater228 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Yup, just like what gater228 said, you can' t use your bonus car in career mode.
    Maybe it's too crazy to have a dump truck with body kit,etc

User Info: uyatheanonymous

uyatheanonymous - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. i know this for sure. you can use em in career you just have pick the the marker that says hey you got blacklist#? car and you can acsesit in your safe house if you sell it its gone form career mode. as awsomegamer101 says You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PEACE OUT

User Info: drhaley37

drhaley37 - 7 years ago 1 1