Question from DaddysBoy1108

Where can i find my bonus cars in the game need for speed most wanted?

I have been looking for a place were they keep ur bonus cars but i for some reason cant find it can any of u help me?

uyatheanonymous asked for clarification:

More info please....

awsomegamer101 answered:

You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PS:any other questions about this game make sure you get my opinion,

PEACE OUT
3 1

Answers

gater228 answered:

My idea is u cant use bonus cars in career mode. i saw a bonus car i unlocked in my cars in main menu. and i used it in custom race. but u cant for career mode.
0 2

uyatheanonymous answered:

Yup, just like what gater228 said, you can' t use your bonus car in career mode.
Maybe it's too crazy to have a dump truck with body kit,etc
0 2

drhaley37 answered:

i know this for sure. you can use em in career you just have pick the the marker that says hey you got blacklist#? car and you can acsesit in your safe house if you sell it its gone form career mode. as awsomegamer101 says You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PEACE OUT
1 1

When done with game can you redue carrer with all cars ? Answered thespaceace
What is Most Wanted Black Edition? Answered AoE-fan
Is most wanted black edition still sold? Open Gray2009
PS2's Need For Speed? Answered KnightWulf66
Can Cars fly? Answered irfansattar786