Question from baraq95

What is the best car to defeat Razor???

What is the best car to defeat blacklist 1-Razor???I'm now use viper..

GodOfLoveGR answered:

I've pretty much used everything from Gallardo Class and above! I personally prefer a 4-Wheel Drive Car to overcome an accidentaly oversteer right before the end of a race when using overpowered FR Cars like the DODGE Viper, CHEVROLET Corvette, etc.!
I did fine with the LAMBORGHINI Murcielago as well! It's a 4-Wheel Drive Car, has insane Power for Acceleration and Top Speed and just sticks to every surface you might need to cut through!
2 0

Answers

ike730 answered:

I'd use Ming's Gallardo, if you have it. Otherwise, use anything that you have maxed out. I like the Carrera and the Gallardo personally.
1 1

nfsracingking answered:

The Gallardo is the best car to use, it has the best handling in the game, and Fully tuned its speed kiks a$$.
0 1

veyron123 answered:

mercedes SL500 is the best car to use (ultimate upgrades + junkman parts)
0 2

Vish24 answered:

If you got Bull's Mercedes it will be sweet!
0 2

parasiteeve2 answered:

Mazda RX-7: Best car with good handling if there's too many corner to turn
Mazda RX-8: Best car for top speed if you want to outrun opponent fast
0 0

immadbro answered:

Murcaelago with all upgrades and junkman, it's the most well balanced of the top tier cars and has better stats than razors car in every catagory.
0 0