What is the best way to get the 100,000 Cost to State Milestone, so I can race Webster and get his car?

1. I need 1 more milestone and i can't get the photo ticket one so now my awesome Dodge Viper is Impounded. I need help.

User Info: ZeRo2442

ZeRo2442 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Use a Mustang GT and so you can get through roadblocks easily (it's a heavy car), that way you can get CTS fast because you get alot whenever you waste a police car.

User Info: iKingzor

iKingzor - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. Don't use the mustang it handles horribly, the gallardo is your best friend, and don't worry about your viper, you'll get an even better one from the next pinkslip, if you don't have the gallardo then try the subaru impreza it's not even half as good as the gallardo but it's the best option otherwise. oh and if you have mings gallardo don't bother getting his car, mings gallardo is far superior, get the performance upgrade so you can max out your stats to get the best car in the game by blacklist #2 (murcaelago with all junkman, it rox).

User Info: immadbro

immadbro - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I think immadbro is correct just go with him

User Info: CaymanScarred

CaymanScarred - 2 years ago 0 0