How do I beat (razor)?

1. Ok each time i beat him the game freezes and it did for ps2 and gamecube

User Info: theendbegins

theendbegins - 7 years ago
    I even bought a new disc

User Info: theendbegins

theendbegins - 7 years ago
    but stiil get a new disSc make sure its clean

User Info: theendbegins

theendbegins - 7 years ago

1. Hasn't happen to me, and i beat the game last night. Keep your disc more clean.

User Info: hanzo758

hanzo758 - 7 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. Dude i have no idea why but its happened to me too on the PC maybe a bug or glitch!?
    But now im almost at the end on the end of the game ill tell you if it happens again

User Info: ironmanmarkIII

ironmanmarkIII - 7 years ago 1 4
  2. I know how to do glitches but i never tryit on ps2 first i thought that it was the disc but when i try to bet razor on ps2 the game freezes too i have complete the milestones and races and still happens

User Info: theendbegins

theendbegins - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Same with me. Consider cleaning your disc? I have the same problem, but no, I can't find a disc cleaner.

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 7 years ago 1 4
  4. Never mind i just beat the game

User Info: theendbegins

theendbegins - 7 years ago 2 2
  5. Same thing happens to me too. I think your problem is the first disc, there could be a scratch that might be preventing you from getting the M3 GTR or any car. I tried to grab every person's pink slip from Kaze up and the game froze, meaning I've been stuck driving around a Mazda RX-8 and Lotus Elise for the entire game. Nothing else. I have the same stats as theendbegins, and everything's done. Nothing's left to complete, and I've got $900k sitting around in my bank doing nothing.
    If nothing works, you might wanna get your PS2 laser fixed.

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 7 years ago 2 2
  6. Why dont you try getting a PS3? My game keeps freezing on the ps2 but when i use ps3 it doesent freeze.(most of the time)

User Info: Elbem

Elbem - 7 years ago 1 3
  7. I've had this glitch happen to me too. If you still remember the car you were in when Razor put the Heat level 5 on you, thats the car you have to drive, it's sad, but that what happens when EA doesn't test their games. If you sold it though, your **** out of luck.

User Info: Dogman1227

Dogman1227 - 6 years ago 1 1
  8. Maybe you need a copied disc

User Info: sdggfgguyi

sdggfgguyi - 6 years ago 1 1
  9. The easiest way to beat razor is to use a lamborgini galardo and make sure it hase all the ultimates. it should be easy as it was for me. but if you have trouble with the lambo, practice getting use to it or get the best car you're good at. and tip: from every starting line, make a perfact shift and nos it out to get a head star. razor makes mistakes also(if you're lucky)! so just rip the tracks and nos razor out of your way!!

i hope it works for you!! good luck!

User Info: lidgit

lidgit - 6 years ago 1 0
  10. well i just beat it and its only bin 1 week&3days!!! and iv bin playing raceing games most my life and im 12.i think it takes a lot of skill... ho and a mazda RX 7 full tuned ultamate parts (not!the RX 8) shes fast but get use to her befor use in her agenst razor. ok later '',

User Info: cooldued97

cooldued97 - 6 years ago 1 0
  11. When i beat Razor on my one file i used Earl's Evo, fully maxed out, with a few junkman parts where my stats went a little off the stat bar. i also fine tuned it as well. when ever u take a turn go slow in and fast out just try 2 start accelerating half way through the turn. Razor is fast but i had at least a few seconds ahead of him, and always avoid traffic its a must. along with the car it takes skill to beat anyone, just not mashing the gas and hope u win, all racing takes skill, along with the car. besides that its all up to u how u beat Razor, everone has different styles of racing.

User Info: terryd23

terryd23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. Yes there have been cases we're the game does freeze while playing against Razor. The only thing you can do is reset the game and hope it doesn't freeze on you again.

User Info: Jeekgamer

Jeekgamer - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. Well i say ur disc is srached up more than u think or ur playin 2 much makin the ps2 hot cause when its hot it will start freezin and in the last race my cousin was doin it 4 me cause i tryed a lot and couldnt do it but then the game froze right when he got on the bridge a split second away from comletin it.

User Info: humaidyousaf

humaidyousaf - 6 years ago 0 0