My game got set to 480p, how do I reset and set itback to standard?

1. Controller was messing up, I tried to ge it working and a screen talking about a camera of some sort and the options "standard" and "480p/490p" came up and not paying attention I checked the buttons. The x button worked and unfortuantely when pressed changed my setting to make my tv blurry when playing the ps2. How do I get back to this screen and reset the options to the original setting?

User Info: cimarronboy

cimarronboy - 6 years ago
    The 4 something option is "480p"

User Info: cimarronboy

cimarronboy - 6 years ago
    Is this a problem within your game or within your TV?

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 6 years ago
    The menu came up on the game, but it affected either the tv or the ps2 itsef because I switched games and the screen stayed blurry

User Info: cimarronboy

cimarronboy - 6 years ago

1. on the ps2 boot screen (no disc inside) u can press triangle to bring up advanced system info and options. There's an option, something about textures, that you can choose smooth or normal. Default is normal, try that.

User Info: DeRaza360

DeRaza360 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well, try hooking up other hardware. If it's still blurry, then it would be a problem with the TV. If it's clear, then the problem would be with the Ps2. Try going through all the menu options again, and try the system menu. (Make sure there's no disk in the Ps2, and then turn the Ps2 on. You'll come to the system screen. See if there's anything about that on there.

User Info: ike730

ike730 - 6 years ago 0 0