Review by Eric9797

"Way to go Titans"

The Teen Titan game was very good in my view. I'm surprised that it was $19.99 when I got it. I thought it would be more expensive anyway. Here's my view on the things that it and every game is supposed to have.

Story: Interesting but weird sometimes. To my understanding, the Titans opened a new video game. And when they turn it on, they're inside it all of a sudden. As usual the Titans must work together in order to get out. Overall, it's pretty decent and it follows the series pretty well.

Game-play: Controls are easy, but attacks are kinda slow every now and then. For the most part it's fun playing as the Titans. I easily got accustomed to all the Teen Titans, as I played. Their attacks gave perfect contrast to the game and it helped identify each of the Titans. Plus, their attacks do quite a bit of damage to foes and you can choose whoever you think can defeat the enemy easier. I like that whenever you press square, circle, and triangle, you're able to charge up your attack. At first I didn't get it, but then it came natural for me to hold one of the buttons down. And you're gonna have to know how to hold one of the buttons down, in order to perform the team blast (whenever the occasion calls for it). I like the fact that you can play as all five Titans. Plus, the controls are similar to X-Men Legends. The multi-player has story co-op. Plus, you and a friend can play against each other as the Titans and other characters from the series in Master of the Games.

Graphics: The graphics are pretty good. They're not the best graphics but they're good. The Titans each look cool, but it was a 3-D cool. The powers/attacks looked great. Even the bosses look good.

Sound: The voice acting is very good. It's pretty much all or most of the actors who voiced the characters in the series. Plus, the sound of beams, animal transformations and martial art and gadget attacks bring a sense of awesomeness as you play the game.

Replay Value: If you're a fan of the series, buy it. But to all others, you should rent it/give it a try. If you really like it, BUY it whenever you can. I repeat BUY IT WHENEVER YOU CAN!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 07/25/06