Getting Tsukuba Path?

1. okay, i've read the faqs, follow the way the writer's writed but i'm still ending up on werner's path. i've just run away on FAR C 060, i played more than 5 minutes in FAR D 070, but why would i ended up on werner's path? what should i destroyed and what i should'nt?

User Info: ryan_handsome94

ryan_handsome94 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Make sure Tsukuba has entered and caught up to you on FAR D 070 before you cross south and get the 'Mission Complete' screen. He enters at the top where you started & slowly makes his way south. That's what you're waiting the 5 minutes or so for.

User Info: ajstcb

ajstcb - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I didn't sink any ship in FAR C 060 and I waited 30 minutes still tsukuba no path + I only see the otsaku ship anyhelp please ?? coz I'm so frestrated

User Info: mounir1991

mounir1991 - 6 months ago 0 0