Question from voltren3012

How do I beat (dark knight)?

I'm not talking about the boss im talking about the enemys guarding the market towns doors.

Answers

abbisonny answered:

If you apply some light or sun motes to your sword (yes, I recommend using Tor) and some smoke motes to your armor or shield, then what you should do is corner one. Then attack him three times, guard, attack three times, and then guard again. If you time it right and you have a good enough shield, his attacks should just bounce off and you can hit him a good many times.
0 0

Teemodiesalot answered:

Equip motes to your characters weapons (sun or light) and then dark motes to your shields. Attack him repeatedly (with combo preferably) and when he starts to do his attack animation you want to guard. If he gets you off guard its best to heal up and not risk dying.
0 0