Why are all my weapons gone?

1. All of my weapons are gone after I finished the game. Now I'm restarting. Can somebody please help me? BTW, the EZ gun, Patriot, SAA, and I think something else is still there....

User Info: aznmamba

aznmamba - 7 years ago

1. When you restart the game you loose all your weapons except the ones you listed. This happens to everyone

User Info: solidsnakex14

solidsnakex14 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Guns you obtain like a sniper or any other gun you have to pick up will dissappear but if you have it from the Beating the game kind of gun like for ex the patriot listed then you will not lose it. I am not listing all the guns but you will for sure lose the shot gun T>T

User Info: 921sora

921sora - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You only keep all your special weapons when you restart a game on a different difficulty level. Unless you load the data with the beat game again you will lose all your items

User Info: Murgurth

Murgurth - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Special items like Stealth Camo, the EZ gun, the Patriot, and maybe a couple of other special items will stay.

User Info: gamersdream777

gamersdream777 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Any weapons that don't have to do with the story in that particular area (SVD, M1911A1, M63, RPG7 etc) are lost. The reason you have the Patriot, EZ gun and SAA is because you have unlocked them through gameplay and thus unlocked them for use throughout the game. Other items you keep are special items (Infinity face paint, Stealth Camo) and camo uniforms (All camo unlocked through gameplay) will be in your possession whenever you have your backpack. When you start mission Snake Eater or are captured you loose the weapons or items you gained through the Virtuous mission. Though you can gain them back. I hope I was helpful.

User Info: blood_red_laos

blood_red_laos - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. They are gone because it's like you're doing a new game just with the Patriot and the SAA in your inventory along with all the camo you've got in the last playthrough.

User Info: dongsoo309

dongsoo309 - 5 years ago 0 0