Can you use the IFP during the no alert(camo) and get the stealth camo at the end?

1. I just played threw the game without getting one alert and killed like half of every enemy. at the end i ended up getting the bat rank and no camo. I used the infite face paint threw the game. was that the problem?

User Info: kuban_khaos

kuban_khaos - 7 years ago
    I have confirmed that if you go threw the game with no alerts but use the a special item (IFP) that you will get the "Bat" animal rank at the end. IF you finish the game with no alerts and use no special items you get the "Chameleon" rank and get the stealth camo. took me about 4 hours to get threw the game with no alerts and blowing past all the obtainable items.

User Info: kuban_khaos

kuban_khaos - 7 years ago

1. Hm... I do not know what could be up, all you need is no Alerts, were there 0 Alerts on your end-game statistics? I do not think the Infinity Face Paint would have an effect...

User Info: Kee715

Kee715 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It is that the infinity face paint ALWAYS has bad effect on camo index

User Info: Fester95

Fester95 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It might of been you were caught in alert mode for a split second because you are allowed to use IFP and any other special item to get no alerts and achieve the stealth camo.

User Info: RGR490G

RGR490G - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. or shoot all Kerotans hidden throghout the game. you get the Kerotan rank, however.

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. using special items such as IFP and Stealth always affects your rank..

User Info: spardante2000

spardante2000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I thought the stealth is No Alert and NO KILL also.

User Info: airborn82

airborn82 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. You've answered your own question, well done, mark it as answered then. peace!!

User Info: FoxSolidTUS

FoxSolidTUS - 7 years ago 0 0