Question from kuban_khaos

Can you use the IFP during the no alert(camo) and get the stealth camo at the end?

I just played threw the game without getting one alert and killed like half of every enemy. at the end i ended up getting the bat rank and no camo. I used the infite face paint threw the game. was that the problem?

kuban_khaos provided additional details:

I have confirmed that if you go threw the game with no alerts but use the a special item (IFP) that you will get the "Bat" animal rank at the end. IF you finish the game with no alerts and use no special items you get the "Chameleon" rank and get the stealth camo. took me about 4 hours to get threw the game with no alerts and blowing past all the obtainable items.

Kee715 answered:

Hm... I do not know what could be up, all you need is no Alerts, were there 0 Alerts on your end-game statistics? I do not think the Infinity Face Paint would have an effect...
2 0

Answers

Fester95 answered:

It is that the infinity face paint ALWAYS has bad effect on camo index
0 0

RGR490G answered:

It might of been you were caught in alert mode for a split second because you are allowed to use IFP and any other special item to get no alerts and achieve the stealth camo.
0 0

KirbyPuffball answered:

or shoot all Kerotans hidden throghout the game. you get the Kerotan rank, however.
0 0

spardante2000 answered:

using special items such as IFP and Stealth always affects your rank..
0 0

airborn82 answered:

I thought the stealth is No Alert and NO KILL also.
0 0

FoxSolidTUS answered:

You've answered your own question, well done, mark it as answered then. peace!!
0 0