I can't find my snake vs. monkey minigame?

1. I can't find my snake vs. monkey minigame on main menu, and I've beaten the game twice (very easy mode), but it won't show up, is there something else I need to do?

User Info: Fester95

Fester95 - 8 years ago
    Darn, because I got mine from Gamestop in The Essential Collection ( and I've been ripped off by them before when I tried to get Devil May Cry 3:Special Edition, I got the regular version instead, which was also 3 bucks less than Special Edition, and I still paid full price, AND I wanted special edition because of Vergil!) X(
    But, just to make sure, can you clarify this?

User Info: Fester95

Fester95 - 8 years ago
    The problem is, is that mine says subsistence everywhere, but I didn't get disk 2.

User Info: Fester95

Fester95 - 8 years ago

1. (The essential collection doesn't come with disc 2)

User Info: RGR490G

RGR490G - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I think in Subsistence it is on Disk 2.

User Info: Kee715

Kee715 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. It is on the special edition of the game, not the regular version. The regular game is snake eater while the special edition is subsistence.

User Info: bigsnakeboss

bigsnakeboss - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. If u have the Subsistence version which id say u do since your posting under that game title it is on disk 2

User Info: XgunsmokeX

XgunsmokeX - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. If you got the essential collection, that version of Subsistence does not come with the second disc. I have the same problem, and am currently trying to find the second disc.

User Info: Gamer0178

Gamer0178 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Snake Vs Monkey is on disc 2, you probably just got ripped off.

User Info: RGR490G

RGR490G - 8 years ago 0 0