How I beat Volgin?

1. Tell me the easy way, please!

User Info: Gamew

Gamew - 7 years ago

1. Well, there's two ways I usually do it:

1) Equip a gun. It doesn't matter which one, as long as it isnt a sniper rifle or RPG. Wait for Volgin to gather lightning in his hand, then quickly unequip your gun. Volgin will fire a bolt of energy at you, but as long as you don't have a gun equipped, you can dodge it easily. Run up to his side (make sure you're slightly behind him also) while he's distracted after firing the bolt, equip a weapon (mk22 if you're going for a tranq kill, shotgun if you're going for a regular kill), and unload on him. Rinse and Repeat.

2) This one really only works if you're going for a tranq. kill, and it's a bit difficult. As soon as the battle begins, equip the Raikenov mask. Volgin will be vulnerable for a little bit. After equipping the mask, dive in front of Volgin, stay prone, equip the Mosin Nagant (assuming you got it from The End), and fire up at him from the ground. The reason this is a bit difficult is because in between each shot, you need to quickly unequip and requip the Mosin in order to fire rapidly.

User Info: Fenrisulfer

Fenrisulfer - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I just kept running up to him, slamming him and unloading into his head while he was down... It's not a very safe way but it's fairly easy...

User Info: Leary824

Leary824 - 7 years ago 0 0