Question from LC391

How do you trigger the Reckless Boy cutscene when fighting the End?

I have all the other Cutscenes and this is the last one I need, Please help.

Answers

KirbyPuffball answered:

have you tried Saving and loading the game? if not, try that.
0 2

Fester95 answered:

You have to start blowin things up and creating as much noise as possible(hence the word "reckless"), then wait a while until he comes sneakin up behind you like a stalker, and then attacks you! :o
0 1

nevrop68 answered:

Let him snipe you untill you run out of stamina then the cutscene will start up
1 0

ultimasora25 answered:

I think the reckless boy cutscene is gotten by saving the game, turning off the console, waiting 2 hours then turning it back on and resuming the fight. I might be wrong but i know this WILL send you back to the Granin research facility. if not that then I know if you stay in first person view for a long time then the end will sneak up behind you and attack you. This will also send you back to the granin research facility. Yeah one of these two is probably the cut scene.
1 0

crazedxerio answered:

actully i posted this 1 in Snake Eater and 7MPH helped me out u gotta restart ur PS2/3 and put the game foward 5 -6 days not 2 many or he would die from old age
0 0

falloutdan answered:

The "you disappoint me young snake" video is saving and quitting and loading "reckless boy" is staying in first person view in the same area as The End after making a lot of noise.
1 0