Question from AyuSora

How long is the game?

I'm really curious, the first two games were sadly short, one of the biggest disappointments I had for them, and I might buy this game soon, but I want to know how long it will last me. Around how long does this game last?

Answers

Mookiethebold answered:

About the same as the first two, roughly 15 hours.
0 0

dadkwashere answered:

First playthrough, its in the ten digit hours. after that, you get probably 10-13 hours since your used to it then.
0 0

spardante2000 answered:

But it has some decent replayability... kinda... ok not that much, but hey getting the bandana and stealth was cool in the other two right?....
well you should be able to enjoy it more, beacuse of the added realisticness, like getting tired from running swimming and pretty much everything and having to eat thing you collect (snakes mushrooms frogs rats etc) and it has all those fancy easter eggs like always =3
0 0

nevrop68 answered:

It depends on which difficulty level you play on like lets say you play on easy it will only take you 10 hours or so so yeah
0 0

FoxSolidTUS answered:

It depends on what kind of gamer you are, if you're a completionist, this game could keep you going for months, unlocking everything, all the easter eggs, the different difficulty settings, experimenting with different gameplay methods etc etc...
0 0

Doomdome answered:

My first playthrough was about 26 hours, but i kinda stink at the game.
0 0

Murgurth answered:

Mgs3 is way longer than mgs2 and 1. The game has about like 12 hours or so of gameplay. Still has a lot of cutscenes but and way more gameplay than the other two games
0 0

Ninja28Assassin answered:

Well this game can be as long as it takes you. its longer than the other 2 and its got a higher difficulty, which may therefore mak it take nearly twice as long as the other 2... so it really does depend.
0 0

supertom221 answered:

Well I finished MGS1 in 12 hours, MGS2 in about 14-16 hours, and MGS3 in about 26 hours.......It was my first Metal Gear............DON'T JUDGE ME!!.
0 0

falloutdan answered:

I played MGS2 3 days and beat it in two hours, I'm already on hour 8 in MGS3, but I haven't played it for 2yrs. My record is 9hrs, longer than MGS1-2 combined.
0 0

zeldafan44310 answered:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm it took me on very easy not collecting anything or watching cutsceans about 15 hrs. but if you collect everything it took me 27 hrs.
0 0

Retrogamer707 answered:

My fastest time was 6 hours 51 minutes and 37 seconds. This game well to me will keep you entertained with many many play throughs. It's a decently long game.
0 0

What exactly is this game? Answered goldenkoko
No alerts during the game? How? Answered Gamew
Why does the game keep freezing and lagging? Open fox_psygirl54
Lookin for Save Game File European? Open simonsez99
A final question about Disc 2? Open Philblit