How long is the game?

1. I'm really curious, the first two games were sadly short, one of the biggest disappointments I had for them, and I might buy this game soon, but I want to know how long it will last me. Around how long does this game last?

User Info: AyuSora

AyuSora - 7 years ago

1. About the same as the first two, roughly 15 hours.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. First playthrough, its in the ten digit hours. after that, you get probably 10-13 hours since your used to it then.

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. But it has some decent replayability... kinda... ok not that much, but hey getting the bandana and stealth was cool in the other two right?....
    well you should be able to enjoy it more, beacuse of the added realisticness, like getting tired from running swimming and pretty much everything and having to eat thing you collect (snakes mushrooms frogs rats etc) and it has all those fancy easter eggs like always =3

User Info: spardante2000

spardante2000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It depends on which difficulty level you play on like lets say you play on easy it will only take you 10 hours or so so yeah

User Info: nevrop68

nevrop68 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. It depends on what kind of gamer you are, if you're a completionist, this game could keep you going for months, unlocking everything, all the easter eggs, the different difficulty settings, experimenting with different gameplay methods etc etc...

User Info: FoxSolidTUS

FoxSolidTUS - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. My first playthrough was about 26 hours, but i kinda stink at the game.

User Info: Doomdome

Doomdome - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Mgs3 is way longer than mgs2 and 1. The game has about like 12 hours or so of gameplay. Still has a lot of cutscenes but and way more gameplay than the other two games

User Info: Murgurth

Murgurth - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Well this game can be as long as it takes you. its longer than the other 2 and its got a higher difficulty, which may therefore mak it take nearly twice as long as the other 2... so it really does depend.

User Info: Ninja28Assassin

Ninja28Assassin - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Well I finished MGS1 in 12 hours, MGS2 in about 14-16 hours, and MGS3 in about 26 hours.......It was my first Metal Gear............DON'T JUDGE ME!!.

User Info: supertom221

supertom221 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I played MGS2 3 days and beat it in two hours, I'm already on hour 8 in MGS3, but I haven't played it for 2yrs. My record is 9hrs, longer than MGS1-2 combined.

User Info: falloutdan

falloutdan - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm it took me on very easy not collecting anything or watching cutsceans about 15 hrs. but if you collect everything it took me 27 hrs.

User Info: zeldafan44310

zeldafan44310 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. My fastest time was 6 hours 51 minutes and 37 seconds. This game well to me will keep you entertained with many many play throughs. It's a decently long game.

User Info: Retrogamer707

Retrogamer707 - 4 years ago 0 0