Review by trh

"If the Good God in Heaven made a music game..."

This game is above average, above good, above great, and damn near perfect. Red Octane left very little out of this truly epic game. It's the best money you'll ever spend.

Gameplay 10/10
The gameplay of this game is so addictive, Im sure it could get you off any kind of drug. It is very fun when your playing by yourself, but is very, very, very entertaining and fun when playing with a friend. Very unique and creative for a video game. Gameplay is smooth and catchy. Images are cartoony, but wouldn't be as fun if you looked real when rocking out. Also, star power is AWESOME!

Controller 10/10
This is my personal favorite part of the game. It completes the whole experience. The SG has always been one of my favorite guitar models, and it's awesome being able to play this game with a semi-guitar. Another neat feature concerning the guitar itself, is that you can buy skins and models ; such as a Firebird, SG, Ebony, and many other legendary and great guitar models.

Songs/ Music 10/10
The covers in this game are some of the best I have ever heard. Especially Iron Man. Some of the vocals are a little off, but the guitar part really makes up for it. You'll ove playing along with some of the greatest guitarists and vocalists in rock history including legendary artists such as Jimi Hendrix (Spanish Castle Magic), Queen (Killer Queen), Ozzy Osbourne (Bark at the Moon), and one of the fathering bands of heavy metal Black Sabbath (IRON MAN)!

Overall Perfect
I had my doubts at this game at first, but I'm proud to say I have enjoyed the game as a whole. Buy it now if you can find it. My hint is BestBuy.com
They have it for $69.99, which is a bargain for what it is on eBay.
And if you do get this game, you'll have to get the mine SG to complete the experience and feel of the game, otherwise it just doesn't feel right.
TRH out.