Question from fhyl

Can I complete the Nebilim quest without getting the Greater Flightstone?

I have missed the Mushroom Road sidequest before getting to Eldrant, and as such I do not have the Greater Flightstone. Is it still possible to get to the Refined Flightstone and complete the Nebilim sidequest?

rikku32 answered:

I believe that the answer is NO. I may be wrong but , I think that you need the Greater Flightstone in order to land on the snow and go thru a dundeon to get the Refined Flightstone. So in your 2nd playthru make sure you do the Mushroom Road Sidequest. Also you are goona need both of these flightstones to get to some search points.
2 0

Answers

steen_cloud answered:

The flightstones aren't missable (they have no cut-off points). Also, I think it's possible to use the map glitch to get to the last part of sidequest (in case you want to do it without the flightstones).
0 0

lozeldatkm answered:

You can always just go right into mushroom road, once all the land has been lowered, and go find the greater flightstone search point yourself with or without that sidequest.

also, you can really just walk to nebilim's crag by going through the back way around Mt. Roneal, same way you'd go while trying to get the refined flightstone, which is incredibly annoying to do but I don't see why that wouldn't be an option...
1 0

Aurora_HH answered:

The only way to go to Nebilim's Crag without the Greater & Refined Flight Stone is to go there using the map trick.
There's a very good faq which list most of the game's bugs if you want to read more about it.
0 0

How can I get the refined flightstone? Answered JadeTorchwood
How ca I obtained that refined flightstone ? Answered arnard
How do I find (Nebilim)? Answered 921sora
How do I solve nebilim ? Answered Fnaufaldi
Wat i the sword (Nebilim) use for? Answered KenBlizz99