Question from werty100

Noble Roar?

To use this skill i need to have Elven Bow equiped but how can i get it? I know its an exclusive only available in Din's but what do i have to do to get it? Can someone please tell me?

steen_cloud answered:

Get all Flightstones and search for all Search Points. Then get Natalia's Adventurous Princess title. Also, get Natalia's Labyrinth Princess title (at least)

Then gather at least 64 Sacred Trees, 1 Dragon Fang (or another Highland Ruby), 1 Silk Thread, 1Charcoal (or Giant Shell) and 1 Highland Ruby.

Give Din all the Sacred Trees. Then give her the Charcoal (or Giant Shell), the Silk Thread and the Dragon Fang (or Highland Ruby). Then talk to her again and select Special Request. Bows should be available. Select it and give her the Highland Ruby. Re-enter her shop and get your Elven Bow.

Check the Din's Shop FAQ for the locations and title for the trade items.
0 0

Can I find (Noble Thief)? Answered MoonlightDemon0
Guy's arcane art step2 and noble thief? Answered Tounnersoul
Help! Albiore Controls? Unanswered lilxmandi
Qliphoth Exit?? Answered drewish416
What is the music that plays when you can pilot the Tartarus on the water? Answered DarkPaladin126