Question from MRCHICOSTIXX205

What else do I have to do to unlock the Special Tournament ?

I have all the gold trophys in all the tournaments and haven't unlocked the Special Tournament or the other 4 special bikes: (1). 7 HONDA CBR 1000RRW Suzuka 8H 05, (2). YOSHIMURA SUZUKI JOMO, (3). YSP & PRESTO Racing YZF-R1, or the (4). TRICK*STAR ZX-10R Suzuka 8H 05! I got the MORIWAKI MOTUL TIGER RACING CBR 1000RR !

Answers

ShabaKiev101 answered:

In order to get the Special Machine Festival, you need to win the world cup (or the equivalent) which also wins you the Honda 7. The others were won in the 1000 series, the 2nd two stroke series, and in the 600 supersport series. There's one more that I can't remember.
0 0

igormartinez99 answered:

Well, to unlock the special tournament you have to win the TT World Series (something like), the 22nd event. The bikes are unlocked in the following tournaments:

7 Honda CBR100RRW Suzuka 8H - TT World Series
Trick * Star ZX-10 Suzuka 8H - 80's Heroes Series
Moriwaki Motul Tiger Racing CBR1000RR Suzuka 8H - Super Sports 600
YSF & Presto Racing YZF-R1 Suzuka 8H - Yamaha TZ250 Championship
Yoshimura Suzuki with Jomo Srion GSX-R 1000 Suzuka 8H - Super Bike 1000

If you really have closed all events, your game has to be some problem or you won a silver medal in the tournament and did not notice. Review all your events.

I hope this helps.
0 0