Any suggestions for winning the Yamaha TZ250 '05?

1. I know it's difficult, but does it have to be as impossible as it seems to be. i can get within a second or two behind at the finish, but can never wuite get there. any ideas?

User Info: stevechz

stevechz - 8 years ago

1. Depending on whether you play using the normal, semi-pro or pro control scheme, you seem to go that bit faster. I tried it on the Nurburgring, and I was using my BMW Motorrad K1200S, and I knocked 12 seconds off of my previous attempt with it. Or maybe it just depends. It helps if you practice on Tsukuba with a similar powered bike. Changing viewpoints may also help.

User Info: ShabaKiev101

ShabaKiev101 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Race the bike that you try to beat it with

User Info: bigM10231

bigM10231 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Try to stick to the inside of the curves, approach the sharp turns (1, 3 or 4 and the final sharp corner) slowly and accelerate out of the corners quickly, and for the shallower curves, you should be able to go through at full throttle with care. Try to use your opponents to your advantage by using them to prevent you from falling out into the grass, and to draft them, reducing wind resistance slightly and allowing you to pass them (which should help with cutting down those vital seconds during straightaways).

User Info: ShabaKiev101

ShabaKiev101 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. I also tought it was something impossible, but after maybe 20 times, I did it. I can tell you two things. The first is that you must concentrate in passing the 2nd place bike before the third or fourth curve, in order to start approaching thea leader. And the other advice is that it works to brake pressing repeatedly the brake button instead of just pressing it.

User Info: filhuaya

filhuaya - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I agree with ShabaKiev. Changing viewpoints can really make a big difference. Switching to the third option (Just the road, no handlebars / speedometer) seems to be the best for me when I have trouble making turns or something.

User Info: Subterfuge

Subterfuge - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. here's how i did it. i cheated. i cut the one corner that has cones on the right and i would apply the brakes as late as possible. at the last sweeping turn i would wait until the last second to brake. i would ride along the left side then turn sharply towards (obviously) the inside. then i would brake hard until i got in 4th gear. that's how i won. cutting the one corner, but careful not to "Fail" and brake late. i'm too lazy to change the settings (semi-pro, pro whatever). and the sane for that one motegi track i had problem with. cutting corner. i drove ALL the way on the dirt when it swept left then right,somewhere in the track. cheating wins. it may not be glamorous, but it gets the job done. ask randy orton

User Info: MostWantedkBL

MostWantedkBL - 7 years ago 0 0