What's the best way to defeat the boss in Mission 9?

1. I have no idea how to beat the opera witch in mission 9. I haven't played my game in 2 years because I still can't beat this chick.

User Info: inumorganna

inumorganna - 6 years ago

1. Use Cerberus, she's weak against it. Cerberus's revolver or million carats (maybe the shotgun too but I can't remember) is a good way to clear the bat's quickly. If your far away just fire at her bat shields with E & I. When you get rid of the bat shield, just smash with normal attacks or crazy combos. Try to listen to Nevan (the opera witch), you can usually tell which attack she's going to be using by listening to her (i.e How's this?=Electric bat balls). When she electrifies the entire floor either get on the stairs or anything higher or if your to far from either platform jump and either shoot with E & I or use sky dance with Agni and Rudra. Either way works. When she's near death she'll try to drain your life, try to save DT for this, it'll make invincible against her kiss, after just slam her with normal attacks until she dies. It'll probably take a few tries to memorize her attacks but you'll get the hang of it, don't worry.
    Good luck and hope this helped!

User Info: MythSolstice

MythSolstice - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Here's a detailed beginner's guide from me here:

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920607-devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening/42398827

The shorter answer: use A&R's Aerial Cross to disable her bat shield. Spam Reb Combo I when bat shield is down. Run away to avoid 90% of her attacks, but use air hike and fire E&I to avoid the electrified floor. In the last 3rd of her life, DT to escape her deadly 'kiss'; if you have no DT then you're gonna have to air hike above her head and fire E&I until she stops; land with a Helm Breaker on her head.

User Info: JochNessMonster

JochNessMonster - 6 years ago 0 0