Question from honnosoyto

How do I get past (15)?

To open the elevator you need three red gem it start with a C. I found two of the gem but I can't find the third gem.

rivalencia answered:

If i not wrong the level name is the gatecrasher. just move to the outside where you and Lady first met at Dante cutscene at beginning of stage 9 there is a sword reactor beside the Leviathan react it after it there will be a cutscene showing if there is a massive energy moving something return to the Arachne place (there is no Arachne again there) you will see the different sword reactor which showed at the beginning of the stage. at the next of the wall react it and get in to the door that has the same colour like the sword reactor you will teleported at the clock gear at the stage 11-12 head to the door to find the first piece then back again you will need to activate the sword reactor next of the wall and return to the three coloured door and find the next piece repeat it till you've find all of the piece of Orihalcon then after it react the sword reactor note: you will need to react the sword reactor twice in order to return to the devilsprout lift you will encounter few Arachne defeat them to pass the door then head to the devilsprout lift examine it and you have finished the Stage!
0 0

Answers

rivalencia answered:

Ohh sorry Iam not read the description the third gem located at the big door next the sword reactor right side note the dorr doesn't has the three coloured gem attached to it
0 0

How do I get past (17)? Answered Emantoocool
How do I get past (14)? Open mzdeiva2
How do I get past (16)? Answered Emantoocool
How do I get past level 5? Answered des_ha
Does DT affect guns in any way at all? Unanswered Clionedust