How do I get animal characters?

1. I've beat the arcade with galford, but I got bust galford instead and I didn't get puppy at all. How do I get puppy or other animal characters?

User Info: Ecstasy816

Ecstasy816 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If I remember correctly (haven't played this game for a looong time):

1. To open Poppy you need to complete the arcade mode with standard Galford while not losing any battles at all (No Continues). I'm not 100% sure about this one since I don't remember it much, so maybe also try "Poppy code" from Samurai Spirits Zero?
    The code was: highlight Galford at the "Character Select" screen and then press this combination: Right, Left, Right, Left x2 times, Right x2 times, Left x2 times, Right+Light Slash. Or just highlight Galford, press "Start" button and hold it in the Console version. I think that the second variant is more plausible, because in Samurai Spirits VI Poppy is console-exclusive character.

2. To open Chample you need to complete the arcade mode with Mina while not losing any battles at all (No Continues).

3. To open Pak Pak you need to complete the arcade mode with both Cham Cham and Tam Tam while not losing any battles at all (No Continues).

4. To open Shikuru & Mamahaha you need to complete the arcade mode with both Nakoruru and Rera while not losing any battles at all (No Continues).

5. To open Animal Spirit you need to complete the arcade mode with all of the opened animal companions while not losing any battles at all (No Continues).

Well, that's basically that. I hope that this information helps you. I think that it's about time that this question is closed, once and for all. Have a nice day/night and I wish you the best of results.

User Info: Master_Faust

Master_Faust - 3 years ago 0 0