How do I beat The chainsaw massacre mission??

1. D= I have all the weapons for the first weapon cheat. x.x
    But I can't figure out how to kill all the chainsaw men before they kill me.

x.x;
    Please help.

User Info: Teen_Rinku

Teen_Rinku - 8 years ago

1. Hmmm... It only took me one try, but that's because i'm amazing. XD

When you enter the boat you see little corridors as you pass, you should find a Colt Python and Body Armor. Some people might perfer shotguns or automatics but the Colt Python works the same as a shotgun, one shot kill.

Now you should never stop running and kill people as soon as they come out the doors, you can also use the boxes to make them run into them giving you the time you need to compose yourself.

User Info: SJM12492

SJM12492 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You'll have to tell me when this mission is. I don't remember it

User Info: coolman200

coolman200 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. You try HARD. Even with my experience with GTA, (not saying you don't), It took me about a week to get it done. Experament with diffrent weapons, and kill like they're gunna kill you. Which they are. So go crazy. (Note: Minigun=too slow. Heavy, takes long to start after press shoot)

User Info: MrKlammer

MrKlammer - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You Get The Minnigun And Shoot Them All

User Info: nathanman2009

nathanman2009 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. What i do-which works every time for me-is i get a few flamethrower pickups before i do the mission and when about 7-10 men are chasing me, i run to the other side of the room so i have extra time to turn around. then i shoot the flamethrower at all the guys behind me, all the guys dead in 2 seconds!
    (WARNING: they will still chase you as they are burning, so the may end up burning you.)
    i just do that for awhile until they are all dead.

User Info: DRIV3R24

DRIV3R24 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. all i did was use the remote grenades throw one, get the pack following me and as they were on top of it BOOM! its an easy solution to a hard problem :)

User Info: ShadowT88

ShadowT88 - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. Keep running from them, and when you get a fair distance away, use a one-shot kill weapon like the colt to take them down one at a time.

I remember running around the boxes sometimes causes them to get caught going around them too. Don't let them get too close.

User Info: holleywood25

holleywood25 - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. Just take the colt and shoot them.
    Not that hard, really. took me only one try.

User Info: DropMan881

DropMan881 - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. The easiest way I found is to do the firefighter missions first so you are fireproof then talke molotov cocktails in with you. Run away until they are in a group far enough behind you then turn around and throw one at them.

User Info: bullit88

bullit88 - 7 years ago 0 3
  9. you can try the chainsaw but, you have to keep running away and you have to kill them one by one. (DON'T DO IT)

User Info: kaidoh95

kaidoh95 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. Be alert and always run..
    Bombs are useful..

User Info: Salve_Mae

Salve_Mae - 7 years ago 1 0
  11. Go to the far side of the room and use a ak 47 and finish them
    tats how i did it on my 1 try
    its so easy.........

User Info: codemaster14

codemaster14 - 7 years ago 0 0