Question from Teen_Rinku

How do I beat The chainsaw massacre mission??

D= I have all the weapons for the first weapon cheat. x.x
But I can't figure out how to kill all the chainsaw men before they kill me.

x.x;
Please help.

SJM12492 answered:

Hmmm... It only took me one try, but that's because i'm amazing. XD

When you enter the boat you see little corridors as you pass, you should find a Colt Python and Body Armor. Some people might perfer shotguns or automatics but the Colt Python works the same as a shotgun, one shot kill.

Now you should never stop running and kill people as soon as they come out the doors, you can also use the boxes to make them run into them giving you the time you need to compose yourself.
2 0

Answers

coolman200 answered:

You'll have to tell me when this mission is. I don't remember it
0 1

MrKlammer answered:

You try HARD. Even with my experience with GTA, (not saying you don't), It took me about a week to get it done. Experament with diffrent weapons, and kill like they're gunna kill you. Which they are. So go crazy. (Note: Minigun=too slow. Heavy, takes long to start after press shoot)
1 0

nathanman2009 answered:

You Get The Minnigun And Shoot Them All
0 2

DRIV3R24 answered:

What i do-which works every time for me-is i get a few flamethrower pickups before i do the mission and when about 7-10 men are chasing me, i run to the other side of the room so i have extra time to turn around. then i shoot the flamethrower at all the guys behind me, all the guys dead in 2 seconds!
(WARNING: they will still chase you as they are burning, so the may end up burning you.)
i just do that for awhile until they are all dead.
1 1

ShadowT88 answered:

all i did was use the remote grenades throw one, get the pack following me and as they were on top of it BOOM! its an easy solution to a hard problem :)
0 2

holleywood25 answered:

Keep running from them, and when you get a fair distance away, use a one-shot kill weapon like the colt to take them down one at a time.

I remember running around the boxes sometimes causes them to get caught going around them too. Don't let them get too close.
0 2

DropMan881 answered:

Just take the colt and shoot them.
Not that hard, really. took me only one try.
0 1

bullit88 answered:

The easiest way I found is to do the firefighter missions first so you are fireproof then talke molotov cocktails in with you. Run away until they are in a group far enough behind you then turn around and throw one at them.
0 3

kaidoh95 answered:

you can try the chainsaw but, you have to keep running away and you have to kill them one by one. (DON'T DO IT)
0 1

Salve_Mae answered:

Be alert and always run..
Bombs are useful..
1 0

codemaster14 answered:

Go to the far side of the room and use a ak 47 and finish them
tats how i did it on my 1 try
its so easy.........
0 0