Question from lahoreboyz

how to save game during cheats on GTA librerty city stories..?

my Q is how to save game while cheats are activate on GTA librerty city stories when i save the game the option appears ONE or more cheats activate this will curpt ur file wat i do either i save the game or not or wat to do .....?

LegendOfGta answered:

As I said before, you should not save while you have code-altering cheats on, such as the SPAWN A RHINO TANK CHEAT! This could corrupt your save file by PERMANENTLY ALTER THE GAME"S CODE! You may however enter money, armor, or health cheats; many websites said these cheats will not totally screw up your game completely. DON"T BE ALARMED, the same screen will appear if you use one of the SAFE cheats.
2 0

Answers

luckycoin answered:

This is quite simple to do. i type in a cheat and before i turn it off i, save it and the weapons you get should stay there. it works for me.... ohhh and the nightstick i foun out that if y keep the nightstick in your hands when you save it won't disapere.
0 0

DR_DEAL70 answered:

Well FOR ME I HAVE SAVED IT LIKE THAT, BUT ON VICE CITY, IT FREEZES BECAUSE OF IT!!! NONE OF THE OTHER GTA'S HAVE DONE THAT, SO JUST WATCH OUT WITH DOING IT FOR VC, ITS KNOWN FOR DOING SO!!!
0 0