TF System Tower G: how to pass AREA 14?

1. I'm in area 14 of the Tf System tower G. There are 5 balls that can be aimed, but nothing happens when I shot at then. There are messages in area 13 that must be the answer, but I didn't figure out what that mean's. Please I really need Help!!!!!

User Info: EGGMaster157

EGGMaster157 - 7 years ago

1. As far as I can remember, the messages state various colors. Those colors represent various ammo cartridges. I don't remember what most of the colors stand for, but you can probably figure the basic colors out. You know, Red=fire, purple=ice, that sort of thing.

User Info: Luneth_Acklund

Luneth_Acklund - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Just check out split infinity's walkthrough. he's got a step by step for everything in the game including optional dungeons and overworld items. (sometimes i think he doesnt play the game before writing the walkthrough tho cause his way of doing things is so damn tedious haha)

User Info: khaoz95746

khaoz95746 - 7 years ago 0 0