Question from WiiKing1

How Do You Recover Your Password??

I Forget Mine

Answers

jonathan_olsson answered:

You cant
1 4

FlakyPorcupine answered:

Sorry, but there's no way.
2 3

gamesfan1337 answered:

You can, But you will lose your file after this.OK ,Delete your file and then make a new one
0 6

Nikolus666 answered:

Well there isn't a real way to recover a password but a clue i can give you is to write it in the game manual or else in a piece of paper. try to make the password not too complicated so that you won't forget it. If you forgot too much (like me) do it easy. Example: Triangle, square, X, O, up, down.

That's kinda easy and by that you can't forget but my opinion is to write it somewhere and keep it in the game's cover.

I hope that you have found this Answer useful. Thanks!
1 1

gulpgip answered:

You cant. I just restarted I forgot mine to. Sorry.
1 2

MomosPeach answered:

you cant get ur password...sorry but u can write on paper and put it somewhere safe (But you have to make new profile)
1 1

janne_da_arc answered:

Hmmm i suggest ur password should be square square etc
0 3

john35980 answered:

I had the same problem I down, down, down, down, down, down I forgot it because I have 30 profiles( 3 memory cards), I suggest entering every code you know think about what the code was. That's how a got it.
0 1

loaark114 answered:

That sucks! You can't!
1 1

urtin3 answered:

I'm sorry but you can't. The only way to do is to make a new profile and make sure you remember the password.
1 0

scorpion696969 answered:

Sorry, but you will have to start a new file. You should write it down. If you don't want to write it down make it something simple. I just have mine be all the same button. You shouldn't make it to complicated. It's not like anyone else is going to play on your file. So don't bother!
1 0

cheatmaster49 answered:

You cant but if you create a new profile you will keep everything you unlocked in the previous one as long as you dont delete your previous file from the memory card
0 0

mattherron7 answered:

there is only 1 way to recover your password.there's 6 buttons to press , this might take time to do but to get your password press every button 6 times for a example: triangle X6 etc. then keep on for another example: triangle X5 then X ETC. keep on trying and you well get it
0 0

What's the password? Answered wontdo
Shao Kahn"s statue? Unanswered dmans1204
How do you defeat blaze in konquest? Open jacobkombat234
Can i get more weapons? Open Scarekrow7
Any good cheat codes? Open Warioware9999