How Do You Recover Your Password??

1. I Forget Mine

User Info: WiiKing1

WiiKing1 - 8 years ago

1. Sorry, but you will have to start a new file. You should write it down. If you don't want to write it down make it something simple. I just have mine be all the same button. You shouldn't make it to complicated. It's not like anyone else is going to play on your file. So don't bother!

User Info: scorpion696969

scorpion696969 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You cant

User Info: jonathan_olsson

jonathan_olsson - 8 years ago 1 4
  2. Sorry, but there's no way.

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 8 years ago 2 3
  3. You can, But you will lose your file after this.OK ,Delete your file and then make a new one

User Info: gamesfan1337

gamesfan1337 - 8 years ago 0 6
  4. Well there isn't a real way to recover a password but a clue i can give you is to write it in the game manual or else in a piece of paper. try to make the password not too complicated so that you won't forget it. If you forgot too much (like me) do it easy. Example: Triangle, square, X, O, up, down.

That's kinda easy and by that you can't forget but my opinion is to write it somewhere and keep it in the game's cover.

I hope that you have found this Answer useful. Thanks!

User Info: Nikolus666

Nikolus666 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. You cant. I just restarted I forgot mine to. Sorry.

User Info: gulpgip

gulpgip - 7 years ago 1 2
  6. you cant get ur password...sorry but u can write on paper and put it somewhere safe (But you have to make new profile)

User Info: MomosPeach

MomosPeach - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. Hmmm i suggest ur password should be square square etc

User Info: janne_da_arc

janne_da_arc - 6 years ago 0 3
  8. I had the same problem I down, down, down, down, down, down I forgot it because I have 30 profiles( 3 memory cards), I suggest entering every code you know think about what the code was. That's how a got it.

User Info: john35980

john35980 - 6 years ago 0 1
  9. That sucks! You can't!

User Info: loaark114

loaark114 - 6 years ago 1 1
  10. I'm sorry but you can't. The only way to do is to make a new profile and make sure you remember the password.

User Info: urtin3

urtin3 - 5 years ago 1 0
  11. You cant but if you create a new profile you will keep everything you unlocked in the previous one as long as you dont delete your previous file from the memory card

User Info: cheatmaster49

cheatmaster49 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. there is only 1 way to recover your password.there's 6 buttons to press , this might take time to do but to get your password press every button 6 times for a example: triangle X6 etc. then keep on for another example: triangle X5 then X ETC. keep on trying and you well get it

User Info: mattherron7

mattherron7 - 4 years ago 0 0