Review by mario94

"The best Madden game yet!"

I personally, have always been a fan of madden games. I have been playing madden games since Madden 2004, and with the new additions every year, it just gets better.

The gameplay is terrific.
The new features include lead blocking control, which lets you control a blocker and block for a running back. The highlight stick lets you juke and truck over defenders. There is also a new mode called NFL superstar: hall of fame mode. this lets you create a player, and try to make your way to the hall of fame. you earn points that increase your chance of making it to the hall of fame by completing certian tasks. For example, if your person is a QB, they earnpoints for completed passes, touchdowns, etc.

The graphics won't make you amazed and they're not as good as the XBOX 360's, but they're better than the n64's. The graphics have improved from past games though. The graphics are very good when you use the hit stick on the person with the ball. You see him get plummeled into the ground and you just feel awesome.

The sound is amazing, but its not at the top. The good things are that when you truck over a defender, the sound is like BOOM! when you catch the ball you will hear the TUMP of the ball. Like I said before, when you plummel a defender into the ground, not only are the graphics good, but the sound is amazing.BOOM!

Rent or buy?
I tremendously reccomend that you buy this game. If you are a fan of the Madden series, you have to get this game! If you are not a fan of Madden you could rent and see if you like it, but otherwise you should buy this game.

Final words:
the only bad thing about this game is it slows down a lot just reading the disc. It's only for a couple of seconds though.

This is a game that is worth all of your money. If you are looking for a game to buy, I highly reccomend you buy Madden 07.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/26/06