How many Academic Points needed?

1. Total. As in, how many do you need to max out academics. I believe I saw somewhere that courage was 80 pts. I'm not sure about charm either. Does anyone know?

User Info: jdecker21

jdecker21 - 7 years ago

1. You need 80 points for charm and courage and 260 points for academics to max out.
    Here is the exact rank order for academics:

Rank 1, 0 To 19 Points
    Rank 2, 20 To 79 Points
    Rank 3, 80 To 139 Points
    Rank 4, 140 To 199 Points
    Rank 5, 200 To 259 Points
    Rank 6, 260 Or More Points

User Info: Luno4356

Luno4356 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm not sure specifically but I do know that Academics takes longer to develop than Charm or Courage. So it's likely to be more than 80.

User Info: Slightly_Emo

Slightly_Emo - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Not entirely sure how the points system works in determining the three Social Stats, but Academics took me about twice as long to max out compared to the other two.

The best method I developed to do it quickly is to abuse the bathroom/sleep early/dozing in class to get the MC's condition to Great often and then go to the shrine and make an offering at the large main altar. Great condition = hueg Academics bump.

User Info: oosterh5

oosterh5 - 7 years ago 0 0