Question from wtrain78

How do I get past the levels in puzzle mode?

If you can provide an example I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Answers

ninbroken328 answered:

it's easier than u think..it took me a while to figure it out though! the first thing u have to make is a small cross. don't let the back ground fool you- it's acually small! all you have to do is make it out of orange block (haven't tried doing it with white blocks) if you have grid paper- it helps a lot! basically, your makin a picture out of the orange blocks. so if there's a cross, arrange the orange squares to make it. make sure that no other orange blocks are touching the orange blocks making the picture. the hardest part is figuring out what blocks to use, and getting rid of the ones you don't need. so i recomend doing the puzzle on the left and getting rid of the other blocks to the right. by the way, when you make the pic-the line that goes by will highlight it and you'll win, and move on to the next. i'm not good at making diagrams on a computer, and i don't have the game in front of me..but the first puzzle is the small cross. i think it's like this : 00
0X
XXX0
0X00
it should take 3 blocks to make it. group them into 4x4's and you'll see it. the "x"'s are the orange blocks.
my husband and i figured it out, and now we're stuck on a large square..not sure how to do it with out making it colapse. the hardest part is making sure you don't make a square and screw up what your working on. the grid paper helps!!! welp..i hope i helped. i love this game, but the puzzle mode REALLY doesn't tell ya what to do. i hope i helped!!! =)
0 0