Question from DJ183

How do I beat Darius?

How the hell do you beat Darius? His speed is so good and nitrous is mad. I always use my best car (Corvette) but i still lose. what do i do?

Ido_Skira answered:

I was going to tell you to get the Corvette since Carbon is all about straight acceleration, and everyone knows the Corvette rules in that department, but I see you already have it.

Other than that the trick to beating Darius is to just stay ahead of him and try to block his path. Get around him using the shortcuts and just take it easy from there in the city. The canyon is another thing. You either need to make a good downhill run or try to pass him and then just floor it and try to block his path. Don't mind the point penalty if he hits you, just use the look back button and act as a barrier. Good luck.
2 0

Answers

irfansattar786 answered:

To beat darius you need to get lamberghini marciealego or subaru. You may beat the normal race but what about the canyon, mostly you need marciealego and get it full up-grade then as there no nitrous or speed breaker in canyon so you need handling, acceleration and speed and marciealego(full up-graded) is best.
1 0

DESTROYALLBLISK answered:

I beat him with a Corvette that wasn't even fully updated.

A lot of it comes from driver skill (you).

The first race took me a few tries, like 3 or 4.
The trick is just to stay in the lead, if he passes you, 95% chance you won't pass him back, get him from the start then just stay in the front.
Take the most helpful shortcuts you can, because he'll take them, and just pass you if you take the normal routes.

On the canyon, I beat him first try.
Got lucky, lol, had like 8,000 points left and dropping fast when I crossed the finish line on part two of the race.

..but what the hell is up with the ending? He gives me his keys to his Audi, but I don't have it in Career, and can't mod it in My Cars?
1 0

cooney101 answered:

i have defeated him with all 3 classes muscle, exotic and tuner

all you have to do is get in front and stay in front. if u don't, trust me you will live to regret it.

most of all get a fast car, the cars i used are as follows:

Muscle - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Easiest)
Exotic - SLR McLaren (Average)
Tuner - Nissan Skyline R34 (Hardest)

and like DESTROYALLBLISK said what IS up with the ending, the audi le mans quattro is like the best car in the game and the fact that u don't get it just plainly sucks big time
0 0

Warhawk answered:

I easily whipped him using the Chevrolet Corvette ZO6, the city race might be a little pain but when it comes to the canyon race he'll be eating your dust.
0 0

throat_slicer answered:

For me it was hard at first. I was using the Dodge Viper. Then I realized that I needed to sell that and I got the Lancer Evo. I fully upgraded it and was a lot easier in both races. The city is the same for almost every car. The Evo helped in the canyon because the handling is insane. About 60%-70% of the canyon race is where you have a good chance of over taking him. You will pass to hairpins and then there is road that slants left with no breakable wall. Darius will brake and turn. Take this chance to pass on the outside and hold him off (does not work every time). And there you go.

And as for DESTROYALLBLISK, the Audi shows up in the quick race cars either under custom or something else and it goes fast!!
0 0

drifting247 answered:

Lamborghini Murcielago?? best car?? oh please, don't make me laugh..,

the Murcielago's handling sucks, it's slow when changing directions and the maximum steering angle is narrow.., compared to the Lancer Evo IX, out of all the Career cars the Evo IX has the best handling..,

In my opinion, the only way to beat Darius is that you should use the Lancer Evo IX, fully tuned. tune your Engine towards horsepower so that you can at least match the Audi's acceleration at around 4th gear. don't worry about the launch start, the Evo IX's AWD, get a perfect launch and you're good to go.., the Corvette is a bit hard to use, because you'll need handling at Darius' canyon race, which is BTW filled with all sorts of corners coming one after the other .., no need to use handbrake, it slows you down too much. for the brakes, set the bottom slider towards Rear Bias so that if you brake sufficiently, you can slide around the super-tight hairpins without using the handbrake. give it all you best to stick in his tail in the first run, then you'll come around a certain sweeper where he'll be running slow. full speed and full steering at that sweeper will get you to overtake Darius. hold your position for 10 seconds and viola!! you beat him!!
0 0

sl_gamer answered:

This may sound more like luck then skill, but I beat him with a Supra. All you need to do is max it out and you shold have a decent shot at beating him. May take a few tries on the first race, but if you can pass him on a corner in the canyon you should win.
0 0

XaranDeathwind answered:

2 words. NISSAN SKYLINE. Absolutly the BEST tuner out there and completey essental. I personally have a Z06 and it pwns A$$ but the skyline is the best for darius. just dont get passed or ur screwed.
0 0

throat_slicer answered:

It's actually kind of hard to use the Skyline since I thought you had to beat the game to unlock it... So tell me, how do you use it to beat him, when you need to beat him to get it in the first place?
0 0

sunchindah answered:

I used the SLR Mclaren full upgrade to race package exept for suspension race package cuz i suck at drifts. just overtake him when you go through the first few curves.

1) dont crash on corners
2) use the handbrake if you have good acceleration

P.S. you could complete the only drift event for suspension in Silvertron to make your SLR Mclaren even better

hope this helps
1 0

How do I beat darius ? Answered Nerdboy67
How do I beat (Darius? Answered Abyssal_Rider
Can someone please tell me how to beat Darius? Answered Boss_Man911
Do you get to keep Darius's car? Answered ScottJoseph94
Any tips on overtaking Darius? Answered joonhoahn01