Question from Alakazam_KooL

Where can I get the nissan skyline?

I want it to beat Wolf in murcielago.

Alakazam_KooL provided additional details:

Are you talking about Downtown?Kenji's place? If not then who does it belong to?

Please tell me where i can the nissan skyline!! I still have a Tier-2 RX-7 But I defeating everything exept Darius, Wolf(murcelago), Kenji(Lancer) and Angie(donno what car she has but in the canyon duel in Darius's territory).

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing. What type of car is the skyline GT-R? (tuner, muscle or exotic?)

Answers

nfsracingking answered:

To get the nissan skyline beat Canmor Downs area, then go to the car lot and buy it, make sure you fully tune it.
0 0

nfsracingking answered:

The Skyline is a Tuner car, it is unlocked after beating Canmor Downs in Darius Teritorry.
0 0

jusgtr answered:

angie has charger R/T hemi 440
0 0

NyoTheGamer answered:

The Nissan Skyline is unlocked AFTER beating Darius. Before, if you MUST use a tuner (Indeed, the Skyline is tuner) use the EVO IX, to beat him. Or, use a maxed Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Tune transmission to Acceleration) and you'll beat him much easier. Either way, Skyline is AFTER Darius.
0 0