Where can I get the nissan skyline?

1. I want it to beat Wolf in murcielago.

User Info: Alakazam_KooL

Alakazam_KooL - 6 years ago
    Are you talking about Downtown?Kenji's place? If not then who does it belong to?

User Info: Alakazam_KooL

Alakazam_KooL - 6 years ago
    Please tell me where i can the nissan skyline!! I still have a Tier-2 RX-7 But I defeating everything exept Darius, Wolf(murcelago), Kenji(Lancer) and Angie(donno what car she has but in the canyon duel in Darius's territory).

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Alakazam_KooL

Alakazam_KooL - 6 years ago
    Oh and one more thing. What type of car is the skyline GT-R? (tuner, muscle or exotic?)

User Info: Alakazam_KooL

Alakazam_KooL - 6 years ago

Answers

1. To get the nissan skyline beat Canmor Downs area, then go to the car lot and buy it, make sure you fully tune it.

User Info: nfsracingking

nfsracingking - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The Skyline is a Tuner car, it is unlocked after beating Canmor Downs in Darius Teritorry.

User Info: nfsracingking

nfsracingking - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. angie has charger R/T hemi 440

User Info: jusgtr

jusgtr - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The Nissan Skyline is unlocked AFTER beating Darius. Before, if you MUST use a tuner (Indeed, the Skyline is tuner) use the EVO IX, to beat him. Or, use a maxed Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Tune transmission to Acceleration) and you'll beat him much easier. Either way, Skyline is AFTER Darius.

User Info: NyoTheGamer

NyoTheGamer - 5 years ago 0 0