Question from jarragum

How do I immediately swing on rods?

In Great Pyramid, when going up to higher platforms with Gargoyles, how do I start swinging immediately after jumping from slope to rods. The angle makes it difficult to use direction button & the rods retract before I can finish. I don't even get to the grappling.

jarragum provided additional details:

Okay, after no answers for this question, I finally discovered the secret. The camera angle is the trouble. Instead of pressing forward button, you have to work the directions for the way you're facing which is at lara's side. This means when you jump from the slope, you have to press Right direction button to get her to jump to the next rod then press Left, to go back. If you press Right, as soon as lara lands on first rod, she will jump to the next rod without swinging which is time you need to save. If you let her start to swing towards the top then quickly press Left direction button, she will turn around at the top when she's almost doing a hand stand & as she swings to the bottom, quickly press jump to leap to the crack. I hope this helps someone else.

jordanmiller answered:

When u jump if you put the joystick on forward it should automaticaly do it
0 0