Midas' Palace. How do I save time on timed run to Relic?

1. I swim back using Triangle button, I run, turn & jump as quickly as I can. I ignore the flames & the best I've done is to get there when Relic is half down as tower lowers. Not fun. Got totally sick of it after hundreds of tries. Please give specific details on things you may take for granted that I don't know.

User Info: jarragum

jarragum - 5 years ago
    It seems I must always answer my own questions. I finally found out that the flame hole in front of the Relic is out at that time, so instead of waiting for flames to pass, you jump directly to where the Relic is. Hope this helps someone else. Of course you must still swim & do the other jumps as fast as you can but I did that & still missed it before I knew about the Flame Hole being out.

User Info: jarragum

jarragum - 1 year ago