Question from liam-99
Wheres the guns?
Can somone please give me A list of where to find all the guns?
Top Voted Answer
The shotgun is behind the upper waterfall in the Lost Valley.
- After getting the cog up there, cross back over the bridge.
- Shoot down the bridge.
- Climb down it.
- Jump to the opening to the right.
- The shotgun's in a little ways with a health pack.
The .50 caliber pistols are on top of one of the high overhangs in the Colosseum.
- It's the overhang with the grapple point underneath.
- Go to the far side
-- drop down to the edge and
-- handwalk to the right to the alcove with the pistols.
Lara can also get the .50 caliber pistols from Pierre
- just before the Centaur boss fight in the Tomb of Qualopec level.
- It's not much farther in the game.
- I believe it's automatic.
The mini-SMGs are on top of the Sphinx in the Sanctuary of the Scion level.
- Grapple swing to get there from the right-hand path.
- Getting back without dying is the tricky part.
-- Sliding down the Sphinx's shoulder causes Lara some damage, but is more certain than grapple-swinging back.
The weapons can also be obtained in the Natla's Mines level.
- Shotgun from Larsen's dead body.
- .50 caliber pistols in the lava area.
- Mini-SMGs from the kid's dead body.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How do you get the owl relic in midas's palace?||Open||jordanmiller|
|Wwhere are all the relics?||Unanswered||jordanmiller|
|Why are the creatuters allowed to eat you?||Unanswered||jordanmiller|
|Midas' Palace. How do I save time on timed run to Relic?||Unanswered||jarragum|
|Obelisk of Kharmoon. How do I shave time off timed run?||Unanswered||jarragum|