Where can I find a stray pet??

1. Take in a stray pet

User Info: CandicePackwood

CandicePackwood - 7 years ago
    How long do you have to fence them in?? Or, how long will it take?? this is a question to: abler2005

User Info: game_babe4

game_babe4 - 7 years ago
    Huh????!!!!

User Info: MkittyR

MkittyR - 5 years ago

1. Another way to take in a stray is to just wait until one comes, play with it, then wait until it comes again, and play with it again. Keep doing that until it says "Adopt Pet" or something on those lines.

I have not played this game in a while, so I do not know if this will actually work, but I remember that I kept playing with one and eventually it said that I could adopt it.

I hope you find this helpful!

User Info: TheMercMaster

TheMercMaster - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Basically a stray is one that you make out of your pet or your neighbors or one that you created newly with a Sim on a vacant lot.

They are the runaways. The ones that you have to make want to runaway from home by fencing them in without a gate or walling them in. You cannot feed them or play with them.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. It takes about a week in Sim days. Generally you just stick with the pet until you get the message saying they have ran away.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. I created a sim and move him into a vacant lot. I built a small house with only the basics to live and have that sim neglect animals so there will be strays for others to adopt.

User Info: jennyfer97

jennyfer97 - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. dont use long answers!
    the most easiest way is call the Police.(Select Phone and Find Stray pet if the option is avalible.) and 1 hour(or 2) your pet will be back, dont be so busy about long ways, dont we?

User Info: popingpopcorn

popingpopcorn - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Dont call the police you will get a fine report a lost pet . if it doesent work move to another lot and hope that it will go on the lot then you go to the phone and report found pet you then will get it to go home.

User Info: jryan42000

jryan42000 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Mabey you treat your pet so bad it will leave and go to a nother lot and will be a pet

User Info: forceman2216

forceman2216 - 6 years ago 0 1