How to fight Orochi Iori?

1. I fight in arcade or single mode doing 6 kills with DM (usually with Orochi because is easy) and allways i fight to Orochi Leona and i want Iori! i played with Omega rugal and still apears Orochi Leona. What should i do?

User Info: ChrisTheChocobo

ChrisTheChocobo - 7 years ago

1. It appears to be random. Personally, I almost never get Rugal as an opponent here, but get Orochi Iori and Orochi Leona about equally. Just keep trying.

User Info: ProTect

ProTect - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It's not completely random actually. I think it's related to how well you fight before getting to the middle stage. It also affects the Stage 6 team and the final boss. Each time I fought to the best of my ability, I ended up against the Orochi New Face Team and Orochi. Later I lost on purpose at Stage 5, then tried again with 2 perfects, without losing a character and 3 SDM finishes and fought the '96 Boss Team and Goenitz, then tried that again but without getting any perfect and losing two characters on purpose and fought the Yagami Tam and Omega Rugal for the first time. I have yet to fight the Master Team.

My guess is it's the same for the midboss. The only time I got against Orochi Iori, I was using a team of Orochi, Omega Rugal and ROB Leona, the used Orochi's DM/SDM all the way getting only perfects before Stage 4 and fought against Orochi Iori. I know it's a cheap way to do it, but if all you want for now is to unlock him, it's worth a try, no?

User Info: Orochi_Iori

Orochi_Iori - 7 years ago 0 0