Where is the attic room?

1. I looked all around the academy, and I can't seem to find the attic room, where the heck is it?

User Info: KerrKerr2000

KerrKerr2000 - 6 years ago
    I hope someone can tell me where the heck it is.

User Info: KerrKerr2000

KerrKerr2000 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. i know were the attic room is. you know how you have the two men playing checkers near were you start at the quest to find the present, well the door near the men you go in that door and call the number you have, and then the two men will go away and where they were there is stairs go up them and that is the attic room. Good Luck!

User Info: missmik101

missmik101 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Just as miss milk said; two men (Harry and Birdie, the director) will be standing in front of the big stair case playing chess in the hallway to the left. Go into the brown door near the book case and walk up to your phone. Press 'X' and choose the phone number. Now go back outside and the two men will have gone to retrieve the phone call. Go up the stairs and go to the room on the right; the room on the left is Ginger's room, the room in the middle is the classroom, and the one on the right is the attic room. Keep walking towards you once in the attic room and eventually you will see the present; it will be a glowing pink and blue thing. Grab it by pressing 'X'. Hope I helped!

User Info: lalloo2

lalloo2 - 4 years ago 0 0