Question from sherylbloom

why can't I finish the game?

I have 100 stars in every level, every slide, every dream world am at 99% and can find nothing after going back through entire game three times to find the last 1%. Please help

Answers

JoveHack answered:

This could be a bug. Games for movies have to meet a strict deadline, the time of the movie's release. If no one else provides a better answer, try Jason Venter's Ratatouille walkthrough on GameFAQs. Accessible from the game board.
0 0

slyjakprinceico answered:

I know what you're missing. I have the same problem too. You missed some stars in the Kitchen Pipes sliding section, ie. the very first sliding section in the game. The problem is after passing that area once I can't find a way to go back! I hope there's another way around because I don't want to replay the whole game again for just a few stars. Please, if anyone knows another way to the kitchen pipes slider, we can get 100%.
0 0

slyjakprinceico answered:

I just restarted the whole game and completed the Kitchen Pipe sliding section, getting all stars. You have to complete it with all stars in 1 go. There is no way to return it, I checked all around, nothing. It's the only area which you can't return to in the entire game, which is really evil. Oh well, I'll let you know if I get 100%
0 0

slyjakprinceico answered:

Just so you know I replayed the whole game again, and made sure to get all the stars in the Kitchen Pipes area the first time through. After replaying everything else, I got 100% :). I'm afraid you'll have to start your game over and get all the stars in the kitchen pipes area before the first time, before it gets blocked off. That was a mean thing the developers did, but you can get everything else by revisiting all the other levels. Good luck, and hope this answers your question.
0 0

PlaCary answered:

slyjakprinceceico, u really don't need to start the game over. U just need to go to the open window in Linguini's cook place at the Deserted Kitchen
0 0