Question from danbeelze

Naruto shippuden narultimate accel 3 ?

When is the naruto shippuden narultimate accel 3 being released ?

Hmmmm.!! I won't close this question till there's more clue. Just give notification here if there's, even just for a rumour. I ask this coz I just saw a while ago A Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden. The seller said hotheadedly it's the continue of 2. What a fool!! I still not yet smell the 3. Then suddenly I realized it's the Naruto Shippuden narultimate accel. The cover told me that. Thanx's for the info anyway.

So, d'you heard any rumour or whatever about this game in english. It's pain since I don't understand any Japan letter?

From: jozie123 5 years ago

I dont think that there may be another one, im a hardcore ultimate ninja fan but sadly i have a feeling that its only going up to 2

I think its too soon to come out with a conclusion, but its really possible narutimate accel 3, but when the game comes out in japan, in north america should be coming out 2 years later, so,.....we will have to wait a very long time...

Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 3 is coming out Fall 2011
its story mode is going to be based on Pein, Konan and the
Destruction of the Leaf Village 2 with 82 playable characters

Platform PS3

Narutimate accel 3? I tink it's out.It's abou kakuzu and hidan.All the fiting is 3d but i've only seen it in japanese.(hope this can help)