Question from triplestrike_3

What is the difference between Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES?

I'm a big RPG fan but i've never played any of the Persona games, I plan to start soon but i don't know the difference between Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES. If someone can explain that and/or tell me which they recommend first it would be appreciated.

kot_ekzot answered:

Social links are easier to get so you can actually enjoy things like film festivals. also you can get a social link with aigis and walk koromaru (sometimes it advances your s. links, sometimes it nets you a nice item and sometimes it lets you understand other characters better). you also get to watch some surveilance footage inside the dorm that also brings life to characters. also there is an additional 30 hour campaign called 'the answer'. all in all fes is great.
4 0

Answers

yak_breeder answered:

Persona 3 FES is like a special edition of P3, it has more things added to it, more things to do, and an additional quest/storyline to go through.
You should definitely get FES instead of the original P3.
0 0