Question from Senna99

How do I get the Maid Costumes?

Okay...Since I'm lost and the guide for this gives about 0 helpful info, I'm asking here.

The Maid costumes HOW do you get them what Requests if any are needed to get them and WHEN do they open up.

Since the guide gives little info as possible and doesn't give dates, which it REALLY should I can't find anything I need so some help would be freaking sweet right now.

Senna99 provided additional details:

Well yea...I know the 3 things which it is to get the items I looked those up.

But it doesn't say what is needed if anything to do before hand, and if there is what it is and what DATE it pops up at.

Answers

Queen_Sankoro answered:

"Please find the missing person", "please go water the flowers" and "Please go scrub the bathroom" quests, respectively (82-84). If you haven't fed the cat yet, I'm guessing things start from there.
i hope this helps you out peace
0 0

rikku32 answered:

FAQS Section --In depth FAQS Elizabeth`s Request Guide by QueenMeshi. You need max Academics to do # 38 to do # 82 to get Yukari maid outfit. You need to do # 59 1st in order for # 83 to be avalible to get Mitsuru maid outfit. # 84 to get Aigis maid outfit. Just check out the FAQS.
0 0

yab answered:

they open up around October or November. A specific date doesn't matter since Elizabeth calls you anyway and you can check on new requests then.
0 0

Costumes for answer? Answered PringerZDood
Costumes in New Game+? Open Lt_Morke
How do I put the different costumes on my party members in FES? Open Fr8NkRox
Can i max all social links? Unanswered wattaame
How do I get in the PA room? Unanswered Smiley_Fry