How do I get the Maid Costumes?

1. Okay...Since I'm lost and the guide for this gives about 0 helpful info, I'm asking here.

The Maid costumes HOW do you get them what Requests if any are needed to get them and WHEN do they open up.

Since the guide gives little info as possible and doesn't give dates, which it REALLY should I can't find anything I need so some help would be freaking sweet right now.

User Info: Senna99

Senna99 - 6 years ago
    Well yea...I know the 3 things which it is to get the items I looked those up.

But it doesn't say what is needed if anything to do before hand, and if there is what it is and what DATE it pops up at.

User Info: Senna99

Senna99 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. "Please find the missing person", "please go water the flowers" and "Please go scrub the bathroom" quests, respectively (82-84). If you haven't fed the cat yet, I'm guessing things start from there.
    i hope this helps you out peace

User Info: Queen_Sankoro

Queen_Sankoro - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. FAQS Section --In depth FAQS Elizabeth`s Request Guide by QueenMeshi. You need max Academics to do # 38 to do # 82 to get Yukari maid outfit. You need to do # 59 1st in order for # 83 to be avalible to get Mitsuru maid outfit. # 84 to get Aigis maid outfit. Just check out the FAQS.

User Info: rikku32

rikku32 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. they open up around October or November. A specific date doesn't matter since Elizabeth calls you anyway and you can check on new requests then.

User Info: yab

yab (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0