Compendium?

1. Okay, I need AR MAX for completing compendium, I'd greatly appreciate those who give it, but if you don't have/like or just tellin' me it's easy and fairly play better don't, 'kay?

User Info: Faizdane

Faizdane - 6 years ago
    What?

User Info: StopBuggingMee

StopBuggingMee - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Not sure who AR MAX is but should be able to find on Wiki how to make him. If not, and you know what class he is, then it should have a Fusion table saying if combine these persona classes you'll get a persona of this class. However, there is some difference on which lvl persona comes out of fusion based on level of persona used in fusion, and possible what starting level for them might be important too. For example, if fuse level 10 persona you'll get a persona that has a starting level closest to 10, sometime even if they're level 99 but started at level 10. While if use starting level 90 persona that are at level 99 then will probably get a persona with starting level close to 90.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you must stop using AR MAX, coz that not fair.
    P3 is easy, so easy
    there is no way you can't do it by yourself
    I bet you can beat this game (^,^)

User Info: black_godzz

black_godzz - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Silveron714: AR MAX = Action Replay MAX. Basically what Faizdane is saying is: "I don't think I can complete the Compendium normally, I want cheat codes." Think of it as a Game Shark.

I don't have the code either, but I would suggest using the following for all the info you'll need to complete the compendium (Which, if I remember right, can only be done in New Game+):

- Grab a sheet of paper
    - Go to Elizabeth and check the Compendium by Arcana
    - Check the listing under the chart here: www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/53404
    - Compare the two and find what you're missing. If it's a special, you'll have the fusion formula on the bottom right.
    - To find out how to get what you're missing, use Sionar's Fusion List here: www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937269-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-fes/faqs/53105
    - If you're late enough in the game, you should be able to get enough money to purchase the personae needed to fuse what you're missing. Just focus on coins and weapons (which you then sell off) in Tartarus.

User Info: JimTheFly

JimTheFly - 5 years ago 0 0