Question from dante8900

How do I beat strength and fortune?

I need help beating strength and fortune I'm five or four days from the operation I'm level 35 and i cant beat them can someone tell how to beat them or something to help me beat them?

From: frickenmoron 6 years ago

This was actually a very easy boss fight for me. You really REALLY need to learn how the roulette works, as in try out where the pointer lands when you press the button, and try to time it so you get a positive effect. At this level you should have no problem taking down strength first. Practice getting your desired roulette result during this time, after strength dies fortune roulette will become a lot more menacing. A persona with diarama could help out a lot if you get the 200 dmg on everyone result and want to heal up.