Question from Dulaaa

How do I beat Death?

Is there a way to beat Death or will you always be annihilated when you can't escape him?Does he have any weaknesses.I've asked Fuuga and Shijuri but they never have any answers.Please tell me if there is a certain Persona I can use or weapon that may help .Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Ryajinor answered:

Get the Persona Odin (from maxing the Emperor social link) and level him up to 65. Make sure to keep Thunder Reign, Spell Master and Elec Amp. If possible, fuse him with Elec Boost as well. You'll want Akihiko and any two others, and to be level 70 at the lowest. Engage him and run away unless the turn order looks something like 1)Main Character 2)Party Member 1 3)Party Member 2 4)Reaper 5)Akihiko. What you want to do is set Akihiko to Support and the others to knock down, then use Thunder Reign on him to inflict the paralyze status which makes most (any?) hit critical against him. When party member 1 attacks, do an all out attack. When party member 2 attacks, relent instead of attacking. He'll waste his turn getting up, and then Akihiko will debuff him. Repeat until he dies while hoping you don't miss. Or you could use Helel and Satan, but Helel is level 88 minimum.
4 0

Answers

darkmaster_zero answered:

You can use armageddon fusion spell (satan and helel) but if your early in the game, you should wait till you are level 80 or higher, or else he WILL kill you in no time flat.
2 2

Mr_MadeInHeaven answered:

You can paralyze him with Thunder Reign and have other party members Critical him then trigger All-Out Attacks for tons of damage. <b>Remember not to do it twice in a row or he'll recover and pwn your ass afterwards</b>
2 0

DXfan1448 answered:

If reaper Killed all your Party(except you),He'll be 2nd,and His HP is 1/4,It's appropriate to Make Michael w/ Thunder Reign and Spell Master and Apt Pupil(Inherit it from another Persona) (Odin+Scathach+Ananta,make sure Ananta is Highest Level),and make sure Michael's Lv. is 78,for Heaven's Blade which has a 25% chance of a Crit. Hit,but w/ Apt Pupil,it will increase the Odds of Crit Hit to 50%. and wait when reaper gets Downed from the Blade.
0 0

forweg answered:

The method I used was to madly exploit Vishnu and Ananta's fusion spell "Infinity". It helps tremendously if you can get Spell Master on Vishnu, which I was able to do. This means you can cast 6 or 7 Infinities, recover your MP and repeat, all the while your other party members will be whittling him down.
0 0

Yggdrasil1000 answered:

Get Vitality Rings or if your HP is maxed, equip Indra Bracers. If your not going to use Armageddon, then Thunder Reign is your weapon of choice. Moljinr also helps or anything that strengthens electric attacks. And level 70 is the minium, but you should really be higher than that.
0 0

diegster answered:

Use Armegeddon fusion skill with Satan and Helell
0 2

matilda143 answered:

Just use Odin w/ Thunder Reign. I beat the Reaper in 2 minutes flat, and he never got to hit back except for one pathetic " Fire Break ". I highly suggest Akihiko, Junpei and Aigis as your party members. Set Akihiko to Heal / Support and the other two to " knock down. " First , you hit the Reaper with Thunder Reign, the Reaper gets stunned, either Akihiko will buff/debuff or Junpei hits him w/ Vorpal Blade. The Reaper gets knocked down, then do an " all - out attack ", BUT, just this one time only. Repeat procedure, then RELENT ! Akihik will buff / debuff, Aigis will " Wait ", ( I don't know why ) and Junpei will hit him again with Vorpal Blade. The Reaper doesn't get to hit back except for one pathetic " Fire Break " on Junpei. That's all.
1 1