HAYASE MAMORU is MISSING!?

1. Okay, I'm in early October now. I can't seem find HAYASE MAMORU in Iwatodai strip mall. I haven't talked to him since the day of the match, and now I cannot see him everywhere. I even have come to check him on Iwatodai everyday. Btw this is my 2nd playthrough so i know already where he supposed to appeared. Is that a glitch? Or HAYASE MAMORU is really missable?

User Info: VckGanteng

VckGanteng - 7 years ago
    yes I'm sure. I get there EVERYDAY after school. I wonder perhaps it's because of the exam? But I have started to seek him maybe a month before the exam. Hmm. It's kinda strange...

User Info: VckGanteng

VckGanteng - 7 years ago

1. Check the missing people list outside of the police department.He might have strayed into Tartarus

User Info: OrfeasD

OrfeasD - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The only thing I can think of is that he only appears on schooldays after you get him to Rank 9.

User Info: gerbilx

gerbilx - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. are you sure? he is on the bench across the bookstore in Iwatodai strip mall. you can't miss him since he there Mon-Sat.

User Info: Dragonboy_86

Dragonboy_86 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. Remember that you won't see any "exclamation point bubble" over his head until you actually start the link (i.e., at your first meeting with him AFTER the sports meet). So if you're running through looking for that, you won't see it. Hayase himself blends in with the bench and other scenery pretty well, so without the exclamation point its very easy to miss him even if you're looking for him.

User Info: Voltgloss

Voltgloss - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. He should be sitting on the bench across from the Takoyoki stand.

User Info: yotaruvegeta

yotaruvegeta - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Rank 9 - school days only - front of the duck burgers

User Info: Xynz

Xynz - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. @OrfeasD: That straying into Tartarus thing only happens in the PSP version of the game.
    I know some S. Links will become unavailable forever after a certain time, maybe there's a time limit on Hayase's link too.

User Info: Storm_Walker

Storm_Walker - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Ok he should be on the bench across from the bookstore if not then.......

User Info: KingkashiX

KingkashiX - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. It could be that you didn't join any sports teams and didn't go to the tournament where you meet him but if not then I do not know what is going on with that situation.

User Info: catastrophy15

catastrophy15 - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. If you have Persona 3 Portable, he only shows up at the Iwatodai Strip Mall on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. That might be why you can't find him...assuming you have P3P.

User Info: msl777

msl777 - 4 years ago 0 0