Question from donai11

How do i destroy a busness?

After i deafeated that 1 mission that u have to help marty get a buisnnes,I went to try get a bussenes for my self. So i went destroed a colo car next to thos small trailer things and then i deafeated all the colos and they would not let me go in there was not a large blue arow. Then i tryed a second time only this time no colos showed up and it was a diffrent one then i tried the same one i said before still no cholos. PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY MORE BUSSENES.

GTA_Phreak answered:

You just need a little patience.
You can't take over businesses before you pass the mission "To Victor, the Spoils"
Even if the game suggests otherwise.
2 0

Answers

DR_killshot_SR answered:

first complete the "To Victor, the Spoils" mission then destroy a cholo/biker/shark/ect car then the cholos/bikers/sharks/ect will appear kill them all then go inside when the blur arrow comes up then kill everyone inside and all they propatie inside then u sucessfully destoryed there business
0 0