How do i destroy a busness?

1. After i deafeated that 1 mission that u have to help marty get a buisnnes,I went to try get a bussenes for my self. So i went destroed a colo car next to thos small trailer things and then i deafeated all the colos and they would not let me go in there was not a large blue arow. Then i tryed a second time only this time no colos showed up and it was a diffrent one then i tried the same one i said before still no cholos. PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY MORE BUSSENES.

User Info: donai11

donai11 - 6 years ago

1. You just need a little patience.
    You can't take over businesses before you pass the mission "To Victor, the Spoils"
    Even if the game suggests otherwise.

User Info: GTA_Phreak

GTA_Phreak (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. first complete the "To Victor, the Spoils" mission then destroy a cholo/biker/shark/ect car then the cholos/bikers/sharks/ect will appear kill them all then go inside when the blur arrow comes up then kill everyone inside and all they propatie inside then u sucessfully destoryed there business

User Info: DR_killshot_SR

DR_killshot_SR - 6 years ago 0 0