Question from Wurd77

Can you buy the Nuclear Bunker Buster in this version?

Ok. I know that the Nuclear Bunker Buster has been confirmed to be in the game, but can you purchase it after you complete the game (like in the PS3 & Xbox 360 versions)?

Mattmang85 answered:

I just recently beat the game and finished all the factions contacts... still no nuke bunker buster.... which sucks cause sometimes you just feel like nuke'n somethin...
0 0

Answers

lordgamingtonV answered:

Probably not, because using a nuke is overkill. plus, the target has to be in eye-sight, so using it would probably be suicide.
0 0

watchurbak19 answered:

NO, i know it sucks.
0 0

dano2259 answered:

No.... As there is in the last mission....you cannot other wise.... (As of right now)
1 0

Kabumaru answered:

lol I Know... The 2nd best bomb in the game is Fuel-Air Bomb from Cmdr.Hurricane. It Makes a small blast then sucks everything (not literally everything) around it and makes a huge explosion.
0 0

August88_88 answered:

No I wish u could the thing is awesome!!!
0 0

How to get nuclear bomb? Answered bradyboy32
Is it True that ? Open Lanz2
How do I do jobs for the Pirates? Open kingsburry
I only need two dog tags pickups does someone no where they are? Answered PhilippK92
Is this mission unbeatable? Open Averageone