Question from kpdaddy

Earning cash to buy wrestlers?

How do you get money to buy wrestlers?

fatmanpud answered:

The easiest way to get money is to use a high stat rated superstar and simulate their entire year in 24/7 mode, then do it a couple more times
After a while you will have enough money to buy everything
2 0

Answers

UndertakrRIP answered:

Go through the 24/7 mode and earn cash each week to get more
1 0

cellbot1 answered:

fatmanpud and undertakerRIP are both right, but you can also get money from hall of fame mode and doing some activities, giving you some mney quickly.the superstar I use to get my best cash on SvR 2008 is Jeff Hardy, because he is the best highflyer on 2008, and he has the best durabilityof all high flyers and can roll very quickly.
1 0

cellbot1 answered:

1 1

thetoxicjocker answered:

An easy way 2 earn money is to use a created wrestler an skip one year and youll have about $520,000 i did that for like 6 years then youll also notice that ur created superstar skill also goes up. So id rather use a created superstar then a real one
0 0

How do u turn cash off in 24/7 gm mode? Answered wrestlingfan13
CAW & 24/7-advice? Unanswered 00509
How do I draft legends in GM mode? Open kingsburry
Hidden roster? Open SurgeHedgehog
How to Defend a Champion in 24/7 mode ? Open Jimmy3235