Earning cash to buy wrestlers?

1. How do you get money to buy wrestlers?

User Info: kpdaddy

kpdaddy - 7 years ago

1. The easiest way to get money is to use a high stat rated superstar and simulate their entire year in 24/7 mode, then do it a couple more times
    After a while you will have enough money to buy everything

User Info: fatmanpud

fatmanpud - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go through the 24/7 mode and earn cash each week to get more

User Info: UndertakrRIP

UndertakrRIP - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. fatmanpud and undertakerRIP are both right, but you can also get money from hall of fame mode and doing some activities, giving you some mney quickly.the superstar I use to get my best cash on SvR 2008 is Jeff Hardy, because he is the best highflyer on 2008, and he has the best durabilityof all high flyers and can roll very quickly.

User Info: cellbot1

cellbot1 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. fatmanpud and undertakerRIP are both right, but you can also get money from hall of fame mode and doing some activities, giving you some mney quickly.the superstar I use to get my best cash on SvR 2008 is Jeff Hardy, because he is the best highflyer on 2008, and he has the best durabilityof all high flyers and can roll very quickly.

User Info: cellbot1

cellbot1 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. An easy way 2 earn money is to use a created wrestler an skip one year and youll have about $520,000 i did that for like 6 years then youll also notice that ur created superstar skill also goes up. So id rather use a created superstar then a real one

User Info: thetoxicjocker

thetoxicjocker - 7 years ago 0 0