Question from mastersimcode

Beard beards treasure?

I have already found his sword and outfit but i can't find the rest

soranumberXIII answered:

The treasure just a sword and a pirate outfit, so,there is nothing anymore
2 0

Answers

popingpopcorn answered:

I found the treasure, but it was long ago.
Maybe you'll need to read the map
0 0

sinrah6 answered:

There is no treasure. Why the hell would you need gold with no place to spend it? The game tricked you.
0 2

popingpopcorn answered:

ooh, i know now!, you need body 10 and then go to "Skull Rock jungle- Airplane Island", then push a Big Boulder at the beggining. you find his clothes right?, then at the end, theres another big boulder. Push it and then you find gold.(Gold used to make Uraniums and Jewelrys).
Maybe......if this isn't working, dont complain to me.
0 1

LORENZO749 answered:

Ok well go to airplane island west beach, when ur facing the ocean turn to ur left and u will end up in that dome shaped thing where u can find chile peppers and soybeans right? ok so then u see a boulder just sitting there if u have body skill 10 go up to it, something will pop up it will say inspect. inspect it and ur sim will move it then u will end up at some lagoon with a broken down ship the treasure will be on the ship
1 0